America is one twisted place. Tortured and unnerved, Americans are a hung group of sexophobes craving release. Worse yet, the country is homophobic in the main. Consequently most anything that smacks of same sex stuff is on its face uproarious. And so the just filed lawsuit versus Vinnie Barbarino from Welcome Back Kotter is compelling.
Now John Travolta, Vinnie, is a well known and a well paid actor. Married to Kelly Preston, he has for most surface readers been a regular guy. But... there have always been rumblings about his yen for guys. But... there is always silly talk when a person is famous. But...
Egads, the gay has hit the fan. Lawyer Okorie Okorocha of the California Legal Team has filed suit against Mr. Travolta on behalf of a John Doe. Well naturally the Plaintiff has not disclosed his name - considering what he alleges B-i-g John did and attempted to do to him. Propriety has a place in law! Pity is Travolta has been reputation filleted like a flounder on a hot August day. Let's hope he is guilty as alleged. If not, malicious prosecution has no real comeuppance despite threats by Travolta's legal team. Oh...
Among other things...
- plaintiff claims he is a masseuse, hired by Travolta
- initial contact made by phone, street assignation arranged
- Travolta, himself, picks up Doe in a black Lexus
- condoms are in the console of the vehicle
- cake wrappers are on the floor
- they drive to a Beverly Hills hotel
- off to the side of the property they find an unlocked bungalow
- oddly a black man is cooking hamburgers nearby
- the cook says "hey"
- during the rub session, Travolta is described as trying to remove his towel and expose himself
- JT expresses his desire to engage Doe in a sex act
- at one point Travolta touches the Plaintiff's scrotum and penile shaft
- how the masseuse denuded is not clear
- defendant is described as having an 8 inch phallus and wild pubic hair
- language is devoted to the state of Travolta's tumescence
- after attempting to leave, the plaintiff gets Travolta to settle down and accept a deep shoulder massage
- during the two hour session, Travolta allegedly offered Doe a three way with a woman and the chance to become a movie star, but only if he engaged the actor first so that they could get to know one another
- Doe is paid $800, double his due
- plaintiff has suffered greatly, to wit, emotional distress-assault-sexual battery-punitive damages
Well, well... If that doesn't seem like a crazy story. More nuts is the fact that Mr. Travolta claims he was not in California on the day of the deed. Could there be a mistake? Identity? A JT look-a-like? An impersonator? Might this be a mere shakedown, one where Lawyer Okorie and Mr. Doe get money for nothing? A dream? An hallucination?
Beagle Okorocha has been known as Dr. DUI. Drunken driving and homosexual assaults are strange finger cot fellows. Right now, O_O took his website down. Why? Hmmm, alcoholic aberrations with ideations of flapdu might be another angle on this hard to swallow scenario. And now the bizarro ramps up... more.
The plaintiff's counsel, Mr. OO, has upped the ante in the case. He has added an action on behalf of a second claimant, a Roe or a Coe or a whomever. The additional allegations assert that the Scientologist-thespian did pretty much the same thing to him on January 28 in Atlanta GA as he did to Mr. Doe on January 16, 2012. In the newer case, JT supposedly made some unsavory butt crack showings before masturbating in front of Roe-Coe. Inasmuch as there isn't too much more known, this second case's allegations seem more specious than the Doe case. Ahem!
Let's see, now there are two actions, with a total demand for $4,000,000. Arguably if these allegations are true, Mr. Travolta has some dirty linen to wash. And if, indeed, he has offended these rubdown men, he may be obligated to pay some cash for the pleasures gained and hoped for. It would be a travesty if these far fetched perceptions turn out to be fanciful. There is no way Mr. T could ever be compensated for the harms to his persona and reputation. Ah, the price of stardom can be a demanding taskmaster. When does the trial start?
Say it Ain't So, Johnny